Collection, Use, and Sharing of Your Information
We will collect and use personal information received through the Services to provide, operate, and maintain the Services.
- We may use statistical data, trends and usage information derived from your personal information and your use of the Services for the purpose of providing, operating, maintaining and/or improving the Services as well as any ASAP Driver Memory APP Software (hereinafter ASAP Software) products and services used to deliver the Services.
- We occasionally contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf. We may occasionally provide personal information to these companies in order to facilitate their ability to do so. These companies are required to maintain the confidentiality of personal information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose than that for which they are engaged by ASAP While we contract with responsible companies, we are not responsible for any failure on their part to perform properly or safeguard your information.
- Except as described in this statement, we will not disclose personal information outside of ASAP Software or its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without consent.
- If a customer specifically requests a feature or support services that are provided by a ASAP Software partner, we may share personal information with those partners to respond to the customer’s request, and in this case, we are not responsible for the privacy and information handling practices of partners.
- Except where otherwise specified in a Service, information that is collected by or sent to ASAP Software may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which ASAP Software or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or service providers maintain facilities.
- We may access or disclose your personal information, including the content of your communications, in order to comply with the law, or as you may otherwise authorize.
- The privacy details for the specific Services features are listed below to describe any additional information collection and use.
Security of Your Information
ASAP Software is committed to protecting the security of your information. We maintain technical and organizational measures designed to provide and enable security for the Services. This includes a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities.
Some personal information may be particularly sensitive to you or your organization, and hence may require a level of security that we do not provide. You or your organization are responsible for determining whether our security meets your requirements.
If you have specific questions, please Contact Us.
How We Handle Marketing and Promotional Communication
On occasion, we may contact you to inform you of other products or services offered by ASAP Software and its affiliates. You can stop receiving e-mails regarding information and offers of other products and services by following the instructions in the e-mail you receive.
When you or an authorized representative of you submits a support request, ASAP Software will consider you to have consented to ASAP Software handling and processing personal information in your account for the purposes of fulfilling this support request. This may involve transfer of such information within ASAP Software and across borders to respond to your support request with the optimal expertise and in a timely manner.
ASAP Software may also collect additional information, including hardware and software information related to the support incident.
ASAP Software may retain and use this information to assist in diagnosing further problems with your account, to understand your needs, or to improve our services or the support experience. Information may be combined with other information from the support of other ASAP Software products and services in order to better understand your experience and needs.
ASAP Software may send periodic e-mails informing you of technical service issues related to a product or service you requested. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe from these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the Service. When you contact Support, we may call or email you for a survey regarding your experience with our current services, about potential new services that may be offered, or to alert you to critical security issues.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how ASAP Software is protecting and using your information.